Card Advice

So I recently got big into magic over the summer. I would say I have gotten very far and my specialty are card tricks. I bought most of Ellusionist's card dvds but I wanted to come here for something new. I was looking at Trilogy and Genesis which are both about cards. But I don't know if they are what I am looking for. I want one with actual tricks, flourishes, and sleights. Any suggestions for a sorta begginner/intermediate

Sep 20, 2009
You must get Dangerous both dvds by d+M, 1st disc teach you card tricks, 2nd disc teach you his flourishes.

I have the Trilogy and the material on it is all sleights and the flourishes are also great. Though they require quite a bit of practice to look smooth it is worth while. It is probably not the best for a beginner but on the andeverythingelse dvd it has some more basic sleights and flourishes.

Jul 1, 2009
Austin,TX
I encourage you to buy The Royal Road to Card Magic. Sorry its a book, but hey its cheaper than dvds and contain a lot of tricks and sleights. Also they teach some flourish, but not my favorite part about the book. Also its only $10:eek:

Jul 14, 2008
SLEIGHTS
I suggest you many of the following:
-Royal Road to Card Magic
-Expert Card Technique
-The Paper Engine by Aaron Fisher
-Erdnase Expert at Card Table

FLOURISHES
-Dangerous by Daniel Madison

TRICKS
-Avenue by Dorian Rhondell
-Simply Syndey by Syd Segal
-Reflection by Bill Goodwin (I don't have the copy, but I heard that it is a great materials)
-Dangerous Mystique by Daniel Madison
-Surfaced by Chad Nelson (sleights and tricks)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results