Card Cheat

Mar 16, 2009
USA
So, I am trying to put together little "routines" of cheating at cards. Not magic related and not like a gambling demonstration. I promise I'm not going to hustle people out of money...So anyway, what are some good "routines" (I guess you could say) of getting into ways to cheat. It's hard to explain but here's an example: Go through the deck claiming that you're looking for jokers, but in the process cull the aces to the bottom, say "there weren't any jokers" as you bottom palm the 4 aces and hand out the deck to be shuffled/cut. Take back the deck, replace the aces to the bottom, and deal out the cards but bottom deal yourself the aces. < this is what i mean when I say "routine". So, does anyone have any combination of gambling moves like this that they are willing to share? Thanks a lot.

Nov 30, 2007
Those are indeed some pretty common gambling moves, some of which will take a lot of practice. I will list a few sources where you can learn them, the practice is up to you though...

Culling can be found in the wonderful book The Expert at the Card Table. There is a free PDF version online (http://geniimagazine.com/erdnase) but if you don't have it I would personally recommend just buying it.

You will also be able to find palming and bottom dealing in that book.

If you are looking for other sources though you can find bottom dealing in the 1-on-1 taught here by the wonderful bottom dealer Jason England. You can also learn how to Gambler's Cop or palm cards on Dan and Dave's website by John Carney. Best of luck, if you have any more question feel free to ask me!

Apr 3, 2009
You could pick and choose from the Vegas Carrd Cheat routine in the Ninja DVD...though that only demonstrates passes

Mar 16, 2009
USA
Those are indeed some pretty common gambling moves, some of which will take a lot of practice. I will list a few sources where you can learn them, the practice is up to you though...

Culling can be found in the wonderful book The Expert at the Card Table. There is a free PDF version online (http://geniimagazine.com/erdnase) but if you don't have it I would personally recommend just buying it.

You will also be able to find palming and bottom dealing in that book.

If you are looking for other sources though you can find bottom dealing in the 1-on-1 taught here by the wonderful bottom dealer Jason England. You can also learn how to Gambler's Cop or palm cards on Dan and Dave's website by John Carney. Best of luck, if you have any more question feel free to ask me!
I can cull and bottom palm proficiently, I was just wondering if there were other sources where they had routines to do that you would play cards with people but not for money just for fun but cheat and reveal after a hand that you did. Kind of like a gambling demonstration but in the form of a card game.
You could pick and choose from the Vegas Carrd Cheat routine in the Ninja DVD...though that only demonstrates passes

That was my first DVD from Ellusionist haha I've had that a while.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results