Card College 2?

Sep 25, 2018
Hi all,

I just purchased the first Card College volume, and I’m thinking about purchasing the second one as well, however, I have a few questions before I spend $40 on it. I already know a few of the slights taught in the second book, however, the chapter on Misdirection is what really intrigued me. Could someone give me just a basic overview of what kind of information I’ll learn in the misdirection chapter (of course without revealing any information, I just want a basic overview if it’s worth my money just for the chapter on misdirection)

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
... if it’s worth my money just for the chapter on misdirection)

It is indeed....

I read it a while ago when I had my first set of Card College Roberto Giobbi points you in all sorts of directions as far as misdirection is concerned gives you tips and sources ... I ordered the 5 volume series again(Yes that's right... again) Sold my first set for some odd reason. And I am starting from Volume 1 again. It is indeed worth the money if you want to perform great card magic!! Expert Card Technique also has a great homage to the subject of misdirection at the end of the book. Hope this helps. All the best. :)

Reactions: TwoofHearts
Apr 1, 2020
I'm currently rereading the Card College Series. And coincidentally on volume 2. It's well worth the money. I can't recommend the Card College Series enough. I enjoy the Card College Series more than Royal Road, honestly. And I'm sure some people will debate me on that one. But I enjoy reading it way more and I always seem to get more out of it.

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results