Card College, RealityOne was right!

Jul 15, 2017
I wonder how much he hears that lol.
On the advise of RealityOne I got my hand on the Card College DVD and already I have learned and fixed many of the different sleights. It is like have a great mentor on your screen and it even broke down some tricks that I had been wondering about. I'm absolutely better for watching it. I will 100% be going back to this thing over and over again.
Just wanted to shout out RealityOne for leading me too it. I hope you stay in this forum community, great help!

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
Justin:

I'm glad your enjoying and learning from Card College. The more you watch / read Roberto Giobbi's work, the more you understand the thinking behind the performance of card magic. The Card College series (including Light, Lighter and Lightest) are amazing. The DVD really is like sitting with a master. If you don't have the books, get them to accompany the videos.

I really also enjoyed his Secret Agenda and Hidden Agenda books (each book has a journal entry a day for an entire year about sleights, presentation and theory). One of my favorite books is his book Confidences - which has many beautiful routines that I loved reading (but probably will never perform).

Thanks for the shout-out.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results