Card Holders For Manipulation..?

Heya Guys!

I am desperately seeking some knowledge on where to buy or how to make professional Card Clip to hold out cards under my jacket in a Card Manipulation act.

Currently I use Clothes Line Clips that I have pinned in my jacket, but surely there must be something better out there..? If I move too violently on the stage the cards fall out of the clips, leaving a rather pretty mess on the floor that the audience has no idea how it got there.

I have searched and searched but every time I type Card Clip or Holder into Google I get the Porper clips.

If they do not make these then I'll be a bit surprised as they make them for billiard balls and even appearing canes!

Any help would be very welcome.

Thanks!

Simon_Magic

Feb 4, 2008
I don't really know much about the specific needs of a manipulation act but Daniel Madison has a nice gimmick called the "Slaine" gimmick, that holds out a deck. You can easily make it yourself as well as modify it for different applications. You can find it in his Cold Deck booklet as well as his Fracture booklet.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Have you looked into Jeff McBride's card manipulation series? I believe he talks about the kinds of clips he uses, which are easily available if I recall correctly.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results