Card shoot

T

TheCardEater

Hi,
First of all, I love your cardistry and I would not be capable of oding such cuts and stuff.
But I think your showing here more cardistry than real magic.
I advise you to watch the episode 4 of rewind explaining the difference between cardistry and magic because it is just hilarious (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwOJqKYMiFg)
It is still AMAZING cardistry.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
What am I supposed to be seeing here? It seems like you selected a card, put it in the middle, then moved it quite obviously to the top via a lot of complicated cuts (which is why I don't like flourishing in magic), then flicked it in the air. Is that supposed to be magic?

Also, stop staring at your hands. You're not performing for anyone else if you stare at your hands, you're doing it all for yourself and that's not interesting to watch.

Fin

Jun 5, 2012
What am I supposed to be seeing here? It seems like you selected a card, put it in the middle, then moved it quite obviously to the top via a lot of complicated cuts (which is why I don't like flourishing in magic), then flicked it in the air. Is that supposed to be magic?

Also, stop staring at your hands. You're not performing for anyone else if you stare at your hands, you're doing it all for yourself and that's not interesting to watch.

Amen! I totally agree with the above

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results