Cardcheat handbook - Daniel Madison

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
Hey does anyone here has the CCHB by Daniel Madison please... I've gotta ask u somethink about it :p and if u can post a review I'll be so happy =).. i searched at the complete listof reviews but I didnt get anything

aris

Oct 28, 2007
yeah i want this so bad i would trade anything for this (anything in pdf form of course)
some one PM me please.

Aug 31, 2007
Canada
Re-selling of a PDF is, IMO, even more un-ethical, or even less ethical if you prefer that wording ;)

It's bad enough to trade off someone else's material, thereby allowing two people to gain without paying. But to actually make money off of someone else's work, well. Re-selling a prop is one thing, hell, even books, but a pdf is easily replicated. You can send it to anyone, and you sill still have your original.

Any who, I see no reason why there is no point asking questions about it as I would not be, in the slightest bit, surprised if this was re-released given the comments by DM to keep everyone posted on the apparent legal action surrounding this. Pure publicity.

Also, even if it is NOT re-released, why the hell not discuss it? Obviously DM wants it talked about if he is going to keep us informed. Naturally we should be curious about what it contains, especially as that is apparently the basis of the "legal" problems.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results