Cardistry facebook group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Hey there, I'm not sure what you are trying to do here. Are you starting a Facebook group for cardistry??

Bryant_Tsu

Elite Member
Facebook or email address is welcome. :)
Hey Daniel,

I think that you shouldn't post something like this. At least not until you have made yourself part of the theory11 forum community. Seeing as you have been only been a member for less than 24 hours and your first (and possibly) only post request emails and Facebook names, I feel like this could be an attempt to send spam or some sort of phishing scheme.

-Bryant

Mar 7, 2015
Yes I know it seems weird, but here in my country I think I am the only one who makes Cardistry. This is not spam, promise. I just want to meet people who makes this too. I am from Honduras, so do not be scared. I follow theory11 since I I started in magic and flourishing, but I do not know why I made my account until yesterday. If you are interested just say me where to contact you, do not be scared.

Mar 7, 2015
Josh, yes I am trying to. I thought of making it in Whatsapp but I think it is not appropriate to give phone numbers here in the forums, that is why I asked for facebooks or emails.

Jan 28, 2015
Hey DanielO23,

There is already Cardistry Facebook groups, go to the search bar in Facebook and type Cardistry and you'll see them.

Plus there are plenty of others in the T11 community for you to discuss Cardistry right here on the forums with, so there is no need to ask for personal information such as an e-mail address or Facebook.

Thanks for understanding, have a great week!

|| Steven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results