Cardistry lovers from Europe: Where do you buy your cards?

Sep 1, 2007
austria
i thought about this thread for some time now, and i finally decided to post it.
i have a question for everyone from europe who is into cardistry:

where do you buy your cards?

or what i actually mean:

where can i get cheap bikes or tallys?

since i don't have alot of money, that's my biggest problem, because tricks come with practise, but cards only come by buying...

anyway, i've just ordered a couple of cards recently, and before i did i searched for online magic stores all over europe to see which one was the cheapest, and in the end i ordered about 25 decks from the magicbox, because as far as i could tell they had the lowest prices, but i had to pay the awesome amount of 13GBP (about 25-30USD, but that's only an estimate).
anyway, i was hoping that maybe there's a super secret super awesome online magic store that i missed somewhere, because it's really p**sing me off that in the us you can order a tally brick for 1.5$ a deck, and i have to pay more than twice that much.

so if you have any ideas let me know!

Loz

Oct 5, 2007
Northampton, England
Well, if you live in the uk there is a shop that selles tiger decks. the address is http://www.magicshop.co.uk

I'm not being funny but that has got to be one of the most stupid posts I've ever read. Firstly, no-one ever said anything about Tiger Decks, and on that website they're £5.99 which isn't exactly the best price in the world. If he wanted to buy a tiger deck, then maybe he would've... you know. Asked for that in his post.

But in a word no, there isn't any cheap place that I have found yet. I have been looking for ages and the best I've come up with is magicbox as well. Sometimes you can find a gem on ebay but that's pretty much it. When I feel the pinch on my wallet I just go to woolworths and pick up a load of plastic decks for £1 apiece. They're impossible to fan decently but they do a nice job otherwise :p

Oct 9, 2007
Magicbox has Bicycle seconds for 99p if you're looking for Bicycles. They're normal Bicycles cost only £1.50. If your looking for general flourishing and cadistry cards like Tally's then try www.cards4magic.co.uk

They have a massive collection of rare cards at very cheap prices and are based in the UK.

Sep 1, 2007
austria
thanks for the replys so far guys!
anyway, i've noticed that www.cards4magic.co.uk was mentioned two times i think, and i strongly recommend to check out www.magicbox.uk.com when you are currently ordering from cards4magic, because although c4m has a great variety of cards, the standard cards are way cheaper at the magicbox. just check this out:

12 Bicycle Rider Back Red:
cards4magic price: 24GBP
magicbox price: 17.75GBP
magicbox also carries bicycle seconds, they are only 0.99GBP a deck!

12 Tally Ho Circle Back:
cards4magic price: 24GBP
magicbox price: 17.50GBP

so as you can see for yourself, the magicbox is clearly cheaper, so take a look at it.

by the way i'm still waiting for someone to come up with a totally unknown and cheap magic store, but just maybe that's not gonna happen...

PS: if you have too much free time go to google.it and search for tally ho cards only displaying results from italy, they've got insane prices, like 5€ (~3.50GBP) for regular bikesjust like in some other countries (i think i recall finnland or sweden being one of them). poor bastards.

Sep 1, 2007
UK
I live in the UK, and a friend of the familly has membership with a supplier of many different things. I cant remember what they're called, but with his membership (which he has to pay for) he is able to get me bycicle bricks of 12 for £10... When I first found out about this, I nearly wet myself, seen as I too had had a lot of trouble obtaining any decent cards.

I'll try get back to you on the name of the supplier.

Take care,
Huruey

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results