Cardistry tutorial: Glass

JokerZingo

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2012
Sweden
freemagictutorials.com
Hello mate,

The good thing about this tutorial is that you really filmed from a lot of angels that is great, you can really see what's going on and what's happening so that's great.
But I got a few tips that can help you abit, I don't know if this is your work or someone elses but this might be abit too good to put up on Youtube, I rather hear you talk instead of music in the background it also help you slow down the tutorial because i tried to catch up to you and it was pretty hard. Instead of music put a mic in and talk and take breaks so people can catch up.

But else the flourish was great, quality awesome and you really showed all angels =)
Goodluck and thanks - JokerZingo/Markus

Aug 28, 2009
Hi Markus,

Thanks for the feedback! It is my work and I'm more than happy to have it on YouTube for people to learn for free.

Unfortunately I actually don't own a microphone and the mic on my camera isn't very good at all. I think I might put some text on my next tutorial instead. I hope the rest of it is okay, hopefully you can see what's going on through the cut and can learn it well!

Chris

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results