Cardists out there....

Dec 3, 2014
Hey everyone, I have a question for anyone and everyone who performs Cardistry.

Where do you live?

I myself am from Michigan, and I have never met another Cardist in my life. ever. I live pretty far from where any of the conventions happen and can't really afford to make long trips too.

That being said, I was wondering if there were other people out there like me who really don't have any other Cardistry enthusiasts to talk to or hang out with. Primarily are there any in Michigan or the Midwest?

Since there really is no Cardistry presence in the Midwest, are any of you guys out there interested in Skyping sometime? I think it would be cool to just be able to do that and maybe someday get together and jam.

Anyone interested in having a Skype jam session some time let me know!

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I live in Utah but even when I go to magic conventions and clubs I am always one of the few who can pull off a Sybil. I'm sure this is different for conventions like Magic Con but that's my experience. The Internet is a great tool that can help us all jam.

Jun 3, 2015
Hey everyone, I have a question for anyone and everyone who performs Cardistry.

Where do you live?

I myself am from Michigan, and I have never met another Cardist in my life. ever. I live pretty far from where any of the conventions happen and can't really afford to make long trips too.

That being said, I was wondering if there were other people out there like me who really don't have any other Cardistry enthusiasts to talk to or hang out with. Primarily are there any in Michigan or the Midwest?

Since there really is no Cardistry presence in the Midwest, are any of you guys out there interested in Skyping sometime? I think it would be cool to just be able to do that and maybe someday get together and jam.

Anyone interested in having a Skype jam session some time let me know!
hey man id be up for that

Jul 7, 2013
I'm from Meaquite Nv and soon will be moving to Great falls Mt. I have also never met another cardist! I think it would be awesome to jam online!

Jan 11, 2014
Hey! My friend and I are both cardists and we live in Michigan! I personally haven't been practicing cardistry for much longer than five months, but my friend has been involved with cardistry for two years now. We live together currently, and we would love to meet up! My email is sirforeststomper@gmail.com and my friend's email (his name is Bailey Barker) is baileybarker16@gmail.com
We would definitely love to hear from you and possibly meet up!
Hope all is well,
Sincerely,
Josh Spencer

Fox13

Elite Member
Aug 19, 2014
Laval, suburb of Montreal, Canada.

Started learning magic two years ago. Always like playing with cards (been a bridge player for 17 years now...). I have been into cardistry for 7 months now. I still like learning magic sleights and magic tricks, but I don't get to perform too often with the work and kids, so cardistry fits me more, and it fills any me-time I can get!

Jul 27, 2015
I started cardistry not to long ago i started about 5 months and never met another cardist i'm Massachusetts and a hang out on skype would be cool

May 31, 2015
I would definitely love to jam sometimes, seeing as I live on a little island in the middle of Virginia, where nobody does anything with cards.

Oct 4, 2016
South Australia
I'm pretty sure I can top just about everyone for not meeting another cardist. I live in fairly remote South Australia and doubt I'll meet another cardist until I move to the city

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results