Cards

I see a lot of people designing cards or editind pictures of bicycle cards into their own design and I just wanted to know where can I go to get a program to allow me to create card designs or edit existing ones?

How do you do it. I have a few ideas that look pretty cool in my mind.

Sep 2, 2007
???
Nope. It's actually rather expensive to buy.

A popular alternative is GIMP
http://www.gimp.org/

Both Gimp and Photoshop have similar tools. Takes time to learn to use them well though. Quite a step up from paint.

We all know people pirate a lot of stuff DON"T DENY IT!!!!!
It would be a good thing to be quiet about it though cause some people get offended cause they don't know what the internet or pirate means. Just kidding :) But seriously why did this thread go from card designs to photoshop to grammar?

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
But seriously why did this thread go from card designs to photoshop to grammar?

Because certain people enjoy being negative, and negativity on the internet is like dropping a nuke. Everyone comes in to try and help.

We could get back to the topic at hand ( Even though its been discussed many times before...;) ) and lay off of Aos. Even if you believe him to be wrong, he still has a right to post his thoughts as much as anyone else, and ragging on him will get us nowhere.

-ThrallMind

Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
I own a real copy of photoshop...the box is still sitting on my desk from when I upgraded to CS3.

You might want to do some research before you state that we all pirated it....

-Brad

(I also own Premiere, Flash, and Dreamweaver...all legit. Student discounts are great!)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results