Carnival color aces

May 9, 2018
Hallo fellow magicians,
I'm seeking for your help... I want to learn and perform te color aces card trick by magic makers. I got the cards needed for the trick. (Included in my bicycle gaff deck.) And getting close to the explanation, but can't figure out the exact way the second sleight and following order of the cards is done. I hope one of you guys is willing to help me out cause I find it a waste of money to by the trick since I already have the cards needed.

Mar 15, 2018
boardgamegeek.com
Remember that when you buy a trick, you are not just buying the cards/props, but also the method. So just because you have the cards doesn't mean you are entitled to the explanation.

I have a standard deck of cards, so I have the cards needed to do all kinds of magic tricks with them - but that doesn't mean it's a waste of money for me to pay to learn tricks -I can expect to pay for any video instructions that I want. If you do buy Color Aces from Magic Makers, it includes step-by-step instructional magic training, including access to online videos, as is mentioned here:

http://www.magicmakersinc.com/p-623-color-aces.aspx

What kind of Bicycle gaff deck exactly do you have by the way? And did it come with any instructions or video tutorials at all?

For those who aren't familiar with Color Aces, here are a couple of video trailers showing a performance of it - it's a fun routine.

May 9, 2018
Let me formulate it in a different way, I know how the trick works but I'm not sure if I'm using the proper count as performed in the video's below. Now I'm handling the hamman count

May 9, 2018
Let me formulate it in a different way, I know how the trick works but I'm not sure if I'm using the proper count as performed in the video's below. Now I'm handling the hamman count

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results