Carriers

This thread is not directly magic related. But I feel the people on T11 give good advice. We all have something in common.

My name is Andy Luka. I am 21years old. I have an Assocites Degree in Televison and Video production. And I enjoy doing magic. i currently work for Chase bank.

However i am not sure what i want to do with my life, I know I dont want to preform magic professionally all of my life because, its too inconsistent. But i do know I will do it on the side.

I live in Milwaukee Wisconsin, and the TV related jobs here are few and far between. What I want to ask you is what are some carrier opportunitys for me.

I plan on going back to school but i dont know what for. My Area of study has to be something creative. Graphic Design was something I was thinking about, but the market is flooded with graphic designers. Any suggestions?

This thread is not directly magic related. But I feel the people on T11 give good advice. We all have something in common.

My name is Andy Luka. I am 21years old. I have an Assocites Degree in Televison and Video production. And I enjoy doing magic. i currently work for Chase bank.

However i am not sure what i want to do with my life, I know I dont want to preform magic professionally all of my life because, its too inconsistent. But i do know I will do it on the side.

I live in Milwaukee Wisconsin, and the TV related jobs here are few and far between. What I want to ask you is what are some carrier opportunitys for me.

I plan on going back to school but i dont know what for. My Area of study has to be something creative. Graphic Design was something I was thinking about, but the market is flooded with graphic designers. Any suggestions?

Hello Luka, i think we are going to get along well, seeing what we have talked about already :).

But seeing you touched Graphic Design, there is an overflood of them but we are lacking good Graphic Designers, the ones who understand the art. Somewhat like magic has right now, the lack of understandment in some things.

Mikk

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results