Cart to Impossible Places

May 3, 2008
Does anyone know of any tricks (other than angle zero) where a card that is possibly signed goes to any type of impossible place like in a car window. If so could anyone tell me where I could learn it?

EDIT: Damn me and my fast typing. This is meant to be CARD not CART to Impossible Places.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not know a marketed effect, but I have made my own. A good way to tackle this is reverse engineer it in your mind.
First go through the possible ways to achieve the effect, once you get a general idea of what you want it to look like act it out. Like say if you want a card to a salt shaker, first you need a card selected act that out and the return. Now obviously since this is impromptu how do you get the card from the deck to the salt shaker? This is where knowledge and creativity comes in.
You could secretly load the card into a second salt shaker and switch out the one you have out in the open. You could also load on the go.

That is just some thought.

But to answer your question no I personaly do not know of a card to impossible place.

Jun 30, 2008
Does anyone know of any tricks (other than angle zero) where a card that is possibly signed goes to any type of impossible place like in a car window. If so could anyone tell me where I could learn it?

EDIT: Damn me and my fast typing. This is meant to be CARD not CART to Impossible Places.

The extractor. It's expensieve (you can try to make your own but it's nowhere near the quality), and it's going to take some practise, but simply put it's a card to anywhere, although your not going to be able to get it in a car window, if that's what you were looking for.

One of the best effects I know sounds exactly like what you're looking for, signed card, shuffled into the deck, then can appear in a sealed envelope, under a seat, on the roof, anywhere you want. :D

It's by a guy called Chuck Fayne, look him up, I have no idea what it's called.

Jul 8, 2008
Tintagel

There is a couple that might interest you Card to sealed coffee jar and card to kit kat wrapper these are some of the tricks that are in the book 'Cornish Cream' by the cornish magicial society. PM me if you are interested in getting a copy I would be able to point you in the right direction!

Matt

Oct 18, 2008
Jay Sankey has an effect called Marrow on his newest dvd, its a borrowed bill to a drinking straw, could be done with a card, and the corners match :)

Robert.

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
You can do a Card to....

Card Box
Window
Glass
Computer Screen
Straw
Pocket
Spectator's Pocket
Under Spectator's Watch
Eye
Shoe
Sock
Clock
Nest of Boxes
Shoelace

Using a simple torn corner switch, you can pretty much make the card travel anywhere in the world.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results