Celebracadabra aired last night

Sep 11, 2007
About 11:00 pm Central time, Vh1 aired the first episode of Celebracadabra. It wasn't suppose to hit the air until the 27th! What gives?

Bottom line - the show was great in my opinion. A few of my non-magician friends watched it last night and thought the show was VERY cool and interesting. They also mentioned that it was like a breath of fresh air compared to all of the lame Jerry Springer-like love shows (i.e. Rock of Love, I Love New York, Flavor of Love, and all of that crap!)

Hey guys! go here...

http://www.vh1.com/video/play.jhtml?...765&vid=225914

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 4, 2007
Antioch,CA
Aw! I hate you guys. I knew it! Damn. I hope someone uploads it to youtube.

I hate you guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aos

Mar 6, 2008
why would i want to watch that?
i highly doubt that
a) they will have _actual_ celebrities, instead of filler 15 minutes of fame "celebrities"
b) i highly doubt i will see a performance of something interesting, like the queens

Jan 21, 2008
Vero Beach FL
It came on at 12 where I live. I was about to go to sleep when I turned on VH1 it just happen to be on so i was like cool then i ended up watching it and it was great

Sep 1, 2007
a) they will have _actual_ celebrities, instead of filler 15 minutes of fame "celebrities"

Which implies that if they had someone like Jack Nicholson you actually would watch it.

b) i highly doubt i will see a performance of something interesting, like the queens

But it's not as if you'll watch it to find out either way.

Anyway, the peformances are judged my Max Maven and Jeff McBride. If you're in the least bit interested in learning anything, you'd at least watch the show to hear what they have to say.

Sep 4, 2007
Antioch,CA
I still hate you guys that said the 27th.

Wait, why is the ellusionist.com there?! NOOOOOOOO! NOw my friends will know! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad:

Still hating.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results