Celebrity Match - Thank you so much guys!

Jan 11, 2011
One restriction of course will be having THAT THING for your final reveal.

I mean come on. I'm 14.

I use my identity card (a.k.a student pass) and stick a piece of paper for the reveal behind.

Spidey if you see this do advise. thanks :D

Sep 18, 2011
yeah that thing can be made at home for less than a dollar. Please PM me for a couple of choices if you dont have one of those things
;)

Spidey

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Lyle, I'm sending you a PM.

Nathaniel - I don't understand why you're so defensive. I don't know about you, but I perform professionally. Performing professionally means that I have to perform the same effect many times. As Spidey correctly confirmed, this is not possible for this effect. If you're going to argue, at least inform yourself.

As for your comment about mentalism - I completely disagree, and I believe that your comments show an elementary knowledge of mentalism. There is a world of difference between mental magic and mentalism. It's not, as you believe, "all magic". As I am not in your geographic region, I can only suggest that you contact a professional mentalist in your area if you wish to understand why.

If you're going to take offense at anything, take offense at this post, I really don't care.

Spidey - apologies for the sidetrack in this thread.

Sep 18, 2011
no worries but i believe Lyle was simply trying to say that to a spectator, it's all the same. But of course, mentalism and Magic are two different crafts

Adam, Im working on many things should hear from me on the Wire soon enough :) thanks for the encouragement.

Mar 7, 2013
Hi Spidey,

I just bought it and I think it's really fun routine and it get's great reactions, but I don't like one restriction that the effect has. Without revealing too much, I don't like that I need that one thing for the final reveal, because where I work they don't let me have those, so I'm screwed from the start. If you can PM me with a method that can use something else instead of that one thing, I would be very grateful.
Other than that I like the effect and if I find the solution to that problem, I will definitely use it every day.

Having just bought Celebrity Match and liking it, in some cases I feel the one thing Toby mentions above may not always be appropriate for some themes I'd like to use. Has anyone found a way round this restriction?

It's a great effect and I can see myself getting a lot out of it.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results