Centurions

Jul 13, 2008
I ordered two decks of centurions the other day . . . I was wondering how much different they are from regular bikes. I've never had these special decks before, so I'm excited, but which deck do you prefer the most, centurions or bicycle's?

D

Deleted member 2755

I ordered two decks of centurions the other day . . . I was wondering how much different they are from regular bikes. I've never had these special decks before, so I'm excited, but which deck do you prefer the most, centurions or bicycle's?

You will surely love the look of these babies a lot more than Bikes. They also look pretty different obviously from what you can tell. I usually just use Bikes because I'm tight on money a lot. However, I do like to pull these cards out because they look very nice. I don't have any Centurions, but I do have Guardians. They are very nice. :)

-Doug

Jun 6, 2008
Centurions...

Thicker, fan nicer, smoother, heavier.

I like 'em alot. My favorite decks tend to be (in no order, as my tastes change):
Centurions and Guardians
Ghosts and Masters
Aladdin's and Absolut's

I dig the feeling of something with substance when I'm handling the cards.

John

Jul 29, 2008
They actually feel pretty much the same... - However, the Centurions, might be a bit stiffer and thicker...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results