Chad Nelson

Nov 22, 2007
Anybody got video footage of Chad Nelson performing his clipshift routines? LIke to see the tricks against a live audience.

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
There used to be a video of it on youtube, but it got taken down due to copyright reasons. You have to buy the DVD to see these performances. (Unless you can find someone who has met him in person and filmed him...)

Nov 22, 2007
It was taken down in youtube by dbsquared for copyright. The only way to see them is to buy the dvd.

Okay..don' think they should have taken it down. I think I saw that video a long time ago and tried to look at it again. It didn't show any of the methods and truth be told..people seeing it on youtube would gain interest for people to find out where to get the Dvd and also buy it and add more traffic to their site. I wouldnt have taken it down if I saw it...unless it was a tutorial..its just a performance piece.

Jul 14, 2008
Okay..don' think they should have taken it down. I think I saw that video a long time ago and tried to look at it again. It didn't show any of the methods and truth be told..people seeing it on youtube would gain interest for people to find out where to get the Dvd and also buy it and add more traffic to their site. I wouldnt have taken it down if I saw it...unless it was a tutorial..its just a performance piece.

I, too, saw the performance in youtube as well. I think the reason why they took it down due to copyright because many people started doing the clipshift (the wrong way) after seeing The Queens last vanish from the Trilogy before Chad Nelson released Surfaced. By watching Chad Nelson's work in youtube, people will start seeing of how he does the tricks rather than buying the dvd. Personally, I think buying Surfaced is worth it, than just figuring it out by watching.

Sep 1, 2007
There's some on his DVD's.

Edit: His DVD is more than worth the money, go buy it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results