Change Bag, Best Type?

Oct 19, 2015
I am looking for a new change bag, with a handle. I know of three different types. One uses a trigger pull, one uses a round handle spin, and others use a wire flip....

I dislike the wire flip as it is not as smooth as the others....

What do your prefer and where can I find it on line? I know it is only a prop, but with kid shows, it is a real good option. I also prefer the one with the zipper bag, as it is more convincing to a kid.

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
I have a repeat (it has three compartments) bag with a zipper and the wire flip. I have no problems with the smoothness in the flip. I get most of my magic props at Penguin Magic or MJM Magic. They are pretty responsive is you have questions about products before purchasing them.

I also like the poor man's change bag from Daytona Magic -- it doesn't have a handle.

Ultimately, the change bag looks like a magic prop and even for kids shows people get the sense that the bag is the trick itself ("I could do the trick if I had a magic bag like that from the magic shop").

Depending what you are using it for, you could use a double walled bag from Mark Wilson's Complete Course in Magic.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results