change. plain and simple

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
sorry I'm not really following.

The change looks good, the trick looks shocking.

When you shake the card, you look really restricted, like you're not used to the motions, or you're trying to do something really difficult. Either way it's not very smooth or good looking. Magic is about showmanship, and I don't know what you were doing with your hand but it looked like you had difficulty shaking the card.

Oct 15, 2008
Tennessee
The change looks good, the trick looks shocking.

When you shake the card, you look really restricted, like you're not used to the motions, or you're trying to do something really difficult. Either way it's not very smooth or good looking. Magic is about showmanship, and I don't know what you were doing with your hand but it looked like you had difficulty shaking the card.

i think what he means, is your trying to hard? in that i mean the shake is to stiff
is that close?

it needs to be loose and smooth, like what your doing is really happening. not like your doing something tricky.

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
First off thank you for the comments. As Ive said before this was an older video. Watching it now I see how constricted my movement is. The move is pretty difficult and I was paying more attention to that instead of making it more natural looking. I will try and post a live performance soon.

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
sorry about the double post. i dont think i would sell this trick even after change was released. and selling it before, to me would be unfair and unethical to daniel, even if it were not copyrighted, which im sure it is. and if it were released after change unless for some reason it was really dissapointing nobody would buy something that looked like a rip-off of change. hope that clears some things up.

Jan 4, 2009
First off thank you for the comments. As Ive said before this was an older video. Watching it now I see how constricted my movement is. The move is pretty difficult and I was paying more attention to that instead of making it more natural looking. I will try and post a live performance soon.

That would be great a live performance ... =D ... finally "change" or something similar LIVE!!!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results