Chaos questions

Jul 5, 2016
Texas
Simply, is it worth it? Is the quality of the video and whatever you receive as good as they say?

Dec 28, 2016
I just received my CHAOS package in the mail. 30 minutes later and I have already performed it for my wife. Really clever and clearly explained. I'd say give'er!

Reactions: KyleB10 and Elok
Jul 5, 2016
Texas
Can it be performed with any deck that is set up? Or does it require a gimmick that has a certain back design is another question I had.

Jul 5, 2016
Texas
Okay, not the situation I was hoping for. Still a cool trick, I'll have to think about it. Thank you for your help!

timsilva

Elite Member
Nov 18, 2007
California
timsilva.com
You will need to carry a specific deck in order to perform this. You cannot use this deck regularly for other effects.

With that said; the cleanliness of the effect is 100% authentic. Some elements of the gimmick need to be "broken in" in a specific way, but once that is done, the handling truly is as smooth as what the trailer shows. The effect itself is a 10/10 in my opinion. The layering of moments is pretty wild and rare. It offers a quick moment foresight where the spectators know what's going to happen but they refuse to believe it until you spread the remaining cards. Mathieu is the real deal; his thinking never fails to make me smile and question how much is not yet discovered in magic.

Apr 26, 2013
Thanks for all the insight, I assume this gimmick will get worn out eventually, do you know if there's an option to purchase replacement under the "refill" section? Cheers!

timsilva

Elite Member
Nov 18, 2007
California
timsilva.com
Great question. As far as the gimmicks wearing out, I suspect it would eventually wear out but just in the sense that any deck of cards will eventually need to be replaced. With decent care it will last you many performances/years, no problem. There isn't currently a refill option for Chaos.

I'd love to have that option. Same with The Code as well. Just realized I need to replace that product as well but I could find a refill option for it either.

Reactions: CWY_NZ
Great question. As far as the gimmicks wearing out, I suspect it would eventually wear out but just in the sense that any deck of cards will eventually need to be replaced. With decent care it will last you many performances/years, no problem. There isn't currently a refill option for Chaos.

I'd love to have that option. Same with The Code as well. Just realized I need to replace that product as well but I could find a refill option for it either.
I saw an option on Penguin for just a replacement deck of The Code without a tutorial. Try checking there.

Reactions: CWY_NZ

Nevermind I gotchu fam: http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4163

It's at a relatively affordable price too! Just check to when it comes back in stock.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
o you know if there's an option to purchase replacement under the "refill" section?

Chaos will have a refill option very soon! If you have purchased the Chaos set, you will be able to pick up the gimmick deck at a discounted price in the coming days.

Same with The Code as well. Just realized I need to replace that product as well but I could find a refill option for it either.

The Code already has refill decks available in the Refills section of your account. If you already own The Code but don't see this in your Refills page, let our support team know!

// L

Reactions: timsilva and CWY_NZ
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results