Charity-Community Magic

Hey All,

Today myself and Kash 'Black Heads' had our first Charity Show, and I must admit, it is a brilliant feeling giving back to the community.

We did some walk around magic/fire breathing/levitation for around 2 hours, and the kids enjoyed it so much. Their faces were just amazing.

We performed for a small group of around 30 People, Kids, Parents, Organizers. Half the group were under-privileged Aboriginal Australians, and the other half Children with Mental and/or Physical Disabilities.

Simple tricks such as Spun, Bruised, Haunted Deck, The Cloak etc Killed! They loved it, and after just recieving a call hours after the performance I have been told many of the kids have been attempting to Levitate Cards and Coins, and
attempting the Punch them selves in the hope they bruise a shape! lol.

I would recommend doing something like this to everyone guys, a couple of hours out of your time, can really make a difference to some child's life. I ended up giving a Unopened First Issued Guardians, some EThread and some Magicians Wax to one of the kids and her face just glowed.

1004851fe9.jpg

1004856wr2.jpg

1004859ed0.jpg

1004860am4.jpg

Much Love,
Matty. PS If any Theory11 Crew Member/Artist read this, thank you so much for the opportunity to buy some Wynns!

hee hee priceless.. :) for childrens parties I usually do something like that though not so extravagant.. maybe u can use it sometimes.. ask all of them to recite the magicians oath and then you teach them a trick :p

their so cute when they do that some even have their hands on their hearts or in the air like taking a presidential oath XD

Congrats guys! It is really so good to see you all going out there, and actually performing for REAL people. And the pictures...VERY NICE! I hear so many kids these days say "I'm not a kids magician!"...and they think that's a bad thing. Truth be told, kids will ALWAYS love magic, and there is not a better feeling in the world than to make a bunch of kids laugh and smile because of YOU!

Once again, congrats!
Steve

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results