Cheap Magician Supplies

Oct 28, 2007
Sydney Australia
Hi im looking for a place where I can purchase some cheap magician supplies. Any online store is fine, but must be trustworthy.

In particular ,I am looking for flash paper, because my local store sells 4 sheets for 25 Australian dollars (like 21 USD), so I need a place to find cheaper supplies.

Thanks

Jan 19, 2008
I think your best bet is to try and find a local magic shop if an online shop wont ship to you even if it cots extra as they factor in the shipping price. Or ebay.

Aug 12, 2008
Ellusionist.com has a lot of standard magicians supplies as well as DVD's, cards, etc... Also, they ship to most countries, including Australia and Indonesia. For the initial question, the flash paper on Ellusionist is 9 USD before shipping etc... for four larger sheets, or you can get flash pads for 5 USD which is I believe twenty smaller sheets.
I hope I didn't sound too much like an advertisement!

Apr 26, 2008
Melbourne, Australia
hey, i've found a kind of decent shop here in melbourne and flash paper there was i think pretty decently priced.. like $5 i think?

it's www.abracadabramagic.com.au (magic studio)

i bought a double faced bicycle deck for $17.00 inc shipping and it took about 10 days to get to my house, but that was because they had an administrative problem.

have a look, see what you can find.
hope that helps!

btw.. they have dan and dave's trilogy for $179.00 :\

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results