Cheapest place to buy Tally-Ho?

Jun 27, 2008
Illinois
I was wondering where you guys buy your tally-ho fan backs? i have bought from Full Boat Dealer on ebay, but i checked this morning and he raised his prices to almost thirty dollars for a brick. so where do you buy bricks at a low price? and do any of you know where i could order in bulk for a discount?

Jun 27, 2008
Illinois
t11 doesn't have fan backs. but to be fair i didn't even know t11 had tally ho decks at all.

back to topic though, where can i get tally-ho fan backs for cheaper than full boat dealer? or in bulk?

i always buy my bricks from FullBoatDealer he has the best prices around.. and you can get an even better deal if you order from him directly instead of through ebay... ebay charges a fee for setting up auctions and takes a percentage, blah blah blah .. so if you cut out the middle man (ebay) and buy directly from Jamie (FBD) he will pass on the savings to you.

he does drop by Decknique, so if you have an account there you can send him a PM to get a quote, great guy, excelent service, and fast shipping.

-Abe

Oct 28, 2007
Sydney Australia
i always buy my bricks from FullBoatDealer he has the best prices around.. and you can get an even better deal if you order from him directly instead of through ebay... ebay charges a fee for setting up auctions and takes a percentage, blah blah blah .. so if you cut out the middle man (ebay) and buy directly from Jamie (FBD) he will pass on the savings to you.

he does drop by Decknique, so if you have an account there you can send him a PM to get a quote, great guy, excelent service, and fast shipping.

-Abe

I second this

Oct 6, 2007
my world of magic

-Abe

Yup, I live in Indonesia
But the handling and shipping always great
None of my deck get crushed or bend during shipping

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results