Christmas + Trilogy + Guardians = Good?

Sep 2, 2007
San Diego, CA
I am about to order my christmas stuff [I have always wanted to do a christmas online] here. If you read the title [I don't:p], you know I want some [six;)] Guardians. My question is how do they handle? I bought some edition ones, but I did some magic at school with them, and some one stole them out of my back pack. The rest got killed by street stuff *coughtorncough*.... Any way, the trilogy is on my list, also. What are your thoughts on those discs? I watched some reviews on youtube, and got the rating of "So Awesome, I wish all my fingers were thumbs, so I could give it 10 thumbs up!:D" So, is it really that well taught? Because I need another good magic DVD. And the bonus video. Should I keep it a christmas surprise? Or, can one of you tell me?

Nov 17, 2007
Dude. You should know by now that anything and everything you find here at T11 is gonna be awesome. The guardians are the best and the Trilogy is top notch. The teaching is better than anything I've ever seen and the stuff taught it just ground-breaking to say the least. Buy everything you see on this site. EVERYTHING. If you do, I promise you'll have a good Christmas. =P

:D as far as i know ( by friends and people ) trilogy is a very good magic option also flourishes and everything else u need to know its all well taught.
the only bad thing on it is that the Jones change was wrong taught but its k cause it isnt too hard to figure it out the right way to do it and also u can get a very nice explaination for free in the media section.

im getting it tomorrow anyways so ill be reposting here ;p

Sep 4, 2007
Dude. You should know by now that anything and everything you find here at T11 is gonna be awesome. The guardians are the best and the Trilogy is top notch. The teaching is better than anything I've ever seen and the stuff taught it just ground-breaking to say the least. Buy everything you see on this site. EVERYTHING. If you do, I promise you'll have a good Christmas. =P

The guardians are great! Even better than wynns in my opinion (guardians made me not loose my temper. I'm ucky i ordered a pack of them with my wynns or else i would've been really mad.) I'd even buy a brick of guardians, you'll love 'em.:D

Sep 2, 2007
San Diego, CA
*Hits self in head* Of course! *Goes and adds everything to cart and comes back* I should've known!

:D as far as i know ( by friends and people ) trilogy is a very good magic option also flourishes and everything else u need to know its all well taught.
the only bad thing on it is that the Jones change was wrong taught but its k cause it isnt too hard to figure it out the right way to do it and also u can get a very nice explaination for free in the media section.

im getting it tomorrow anyways so ill be reposting here ;p
Yeah. I have mastered it already. And tell me your thoughts when you get it. Thanks!

The guardians are great! Even better than wynns in my opinion (guardians made me not loose my temper. I'm ucky i ordered a pack of them with my wynns or else i would've been really mad.) I'd even buy a brick of guardians, you'll love 'em.:D
I have read reviews, but thanks for the Wynn comparison. I was questioning waiting until the Wynns come out. Again, at least.

Sep 1, 2007
Guardians rival the feeling of ghosts :X

They're awesome :D

Get them.

The Trilogy owns too D:

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
About the Trilogy, well they are the best DVDs around, like that include more than 1 trick. The Tricks are probably the best borrowed deck tricks, some are impromptu, while others the setup time is so short and in some ,like Hoffzy Osbourne, they even explain how to do the setup during the routine, so it's indetectable. The effects are very well explained, and when you get how the effect works but can't do it yet the OTS section helps a lot (helped me in Subway the most, probably wouldn't hav learned it withoput the OTS). The effects are hard and use intricate sleight of hand, BTW you gotta know the DL and DU before you buy this, but they explain most of the sleights except for most simple sleights.The flourish disc is great but challenging especially for me since I am not too advanced with flourishing, thats why I tackled Molecule 4 first. THe everything else section has just random card stuff it's fun to have becuase it has productions, click change, flourish 101, it's good just for fun, it's kinda like a bonus disc filled with random stuff you can do with cards.
There is like a review for the Trilogy

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
What I am getting for Xmas is T&R Project, but since it costs almost the same as the Trilogy, you'd have to choose one, unless you are spoiled

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results