Christmas!

Aug 12, 2008
swizerland
y isnt lola coming to your gig ? and ill get propaly 48 decks of s and mirror cards
a few alladins surfaced the enceclopydi of playing card ... and the system

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I'll generally just want some cash that I'll invest over time, and didn't Thanksgiving pass already? And I'm sorry to hear that Danny, I hope it works and you too James.

Thanks for the support.

i feel your pain. Christmas for me is more than just gifts. my family is by no means rich, and Christmas for me is more about remembering that God sent Jesus for each one of us and getting to see family that i normally dont get to see. I live in Illinois and i have an aunt and uncle and their daughter and new born son coming from austraila, and aunt and uncle and two cousins coming from Oklahoma, an aunt and uncle and two cousins coming from Idaho, a sister coming from Missouri, and a brother coming from Chicago. so i don't really care what i get gift wise; im just excited for my whole family go gather around my grandma's fireplace and drink too much and have a great time (this may also be a great opportunity to perform some live with a camera:D ). good luck with your gifts though.

Seems like you really enjoy time with your family. That's awesome man and it sounds really nice. I'm glad that family comes first for you, because my family always comes first with me too. I love it when my family all comes to my house on Christmas Eve and having my favorite drunk Uncle play "Santa" for all my little cousins. Playing Chinese grab bag and watching people get mad for taking their gifts is great. We all enjoy it and nothing beats that. Also waking up really early on Christmas day just looking at the lights on the tree. I loved doing this when I was young, and still do it.
All I want for Christmas is a Trabuco hold out...

CL

You'll shoot your eye out!

May 3, 2008
Money. I've been spending way too much on magic lately and I'm getting poor. Probably going to get about 100 bucks from some relatives... of which I will spend on magic. :D
Actually I only want to spend it with my girlfriend as I haven't seen her in a while, maybe about 2 minutes every week? :(

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
i feel your pain. Christmas for me is more than just gifts. my family is by no means rich, and Christmas for me is more about remembering that God sent Jesus for each one of us .

im not a big fan of names, i usually call things by what they are
in this case- thanks for a over commercialized goverment regulated holiday to make its mindless consumers spend more money than they ahave, in the name of an innacurate birthdate for an invisible man in the sky.

anyhoo, prob tocc if it comes out

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Just before this strays...

Might I suggest we stay away from the whole religious/government-money-conspiracy-santa debate? It's just going to cause arguments and after all... 'tis the season to be jolly. :D

By the way, PS3. FA-LA-LA-LA-LAAAAA-LA-LA-LA-LA!

- Sean

Nov 23, 2007
NC
I generally dont even start thinking about Christmas until after thanksgiving.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 3, 2008
Singapore
www.youtube.com
Just before this strays...

Might I suggest we stay away from the whole religious/government-money-conspiracy-santa debate? It's just going to cause arguments and after all... 'tis the season to be jolly. :D

By the way, PS3. FA-LA-LA-LA-LAAAAA-LA-LA-LA-LA!

- Sean

but but santa is pure EVILLLLLL!
hahaha, i hope for Exile.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results