Christmas

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
ok listen this is not something that i normally do ya know get something then do it a few days after. im just going to do two bends. i know like 2 cointricks. theyve seen them and theyve told me exactly how i did it when i performed it flawlessly. theyve seen all my card tricks. again with the mentalism theyve seen the 2 or 3 i know

Aug 31, 2007
Well, if you refuse to take our advice, go right ahead. Hopefully you'll learn from whatever mistakes you might make.

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
ya know what im sorry i dont take 3 months to learn how to bend a freaking spoon and be able to do it decently ok. im a fast learner and i think that 7 days (i will ask for it early) is plenty enough time to learn 2 bends. god i swear i ask a simple question and i get bashed and people getting mad at me and hoping i mess up so i can learn something

Dec 2, 2007
Would you honestly expect anything else? You should know the general vibe of this forum and it's that everyone hates under-practiced magic. Don't ask a question if you aren't willing to get some unpleasant answers.

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
but what the hell i put one sentence in there about the talent show thing. ONE person has answered what the thread was actually asking. other than that i have been getting yelled at about the talent show

Aug 31, 2007
Hey, I'm sorry if you felt I was bashing you. I'm honestly just trying to help, and so is everyone else. It just gets me frustrated to see magic being treated like this. I'm truly sorry if I offended you in any way. If you ever need more help, feel free to ask me.

John

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
i dont care. im doing it anyways. i believe 7 days will be plenty enough time for ME to learn 2 bends NOT THE WHOLE ROUTINE....2 bends and that will be all i do for the talent show

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results