Cigarette Through Card

Hello guys,

I was looking around at possibilities for Christmas gifts at came across a Cigarette Through Card, manufactured by JB Magic.

Does anyone have any opinions on this effect and gimmick? Is the gimmick well made? Is the effect strong (in your opinion/experience)? Is it practical? Is it something you perform often (and if not, without exposure, why not?).

If you don't own this exact one (by JB Magic), then feel free to answer the questions as I'm fairly certain that all Cig Through Card gimmicks are the same. But if anyone could answer even some of these questions it would be a big help for narrowing down by Christmas list.

Many thanks!

Oct 18, 2007
I dunno, it sounds all right. Plus it's 2-sided so that's pretty cool.

If you're looking for a really strong cig/card effect though, look into Danny Garcia's 3rd degree. Sounds like a lot of work, but I made the deck for it in about 10 minutes and whenever I need the gimmick I have no problem putting it together in seconds. I don't smoke but it's always an awesome casual trick to whip out when my buddies are smoking, and them getting to examine the deck is great since I love giving people a hands-on experience.

If this is something you'd like to perform though go for it. I haven't used it myself but I think it sounds like a cool effect, and with the right sleights, a spectator will think they're examining the card afterwards. =]

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results