Classic Clip - New from Joe Porper

dananddave

theory11 artist
Sep 1, 2007
Hollywood
www.dananddave.com
Hey everyone,

What an exciting release yesterday with the new Blaine cards. It was so much fun putting the trailer together and an honor to have been asked to help promote them. Anyway, Dan and I have been working hard on lots of new stuff so we thought we'd give you a small tease by offering you our brand new card clips from Joe Porper. They're much sleeker than before and all exterior markings have been removed for a streamlined look. Read more about them at dananddave.com

Be sure to read about the DRAWING for your chance to win a SIGNED deck of Split Spades used by Dan and Dave in the trailer.

Sep 4, 2007
Antioch,CA
(first) Woah. Thats awesome guys. So thats what you've been doing all the time you were here. I thought you guys were just watching us staying up late waiting.

Hold on, Drawing? Signed? What? huh?

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
you guys have great timing, im headed home from vacation and having destroyed a deck of bicycle's i decided its time to invest in a porper. Couldn't have asked for a better opportunity. i know its gonna be a great product coming from you guys and i just ordered one. just wanted to extend my gratitude and elation about my good luck with the timing.

josh

J

Jake Samways

They look fantastic.

I only wish they came in that white that’s pictured above.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 17, 2007
Whoa. That is really nice but 40 bucks? I was hesitant to buy the original Proper for 30. I'm not sure...Oh, what the heck! Curiosity will get the best of me. =P

Dec 28, 2007
Finland
That really looks nice. I've been thinking about getting a second Porper, so perhaps I get one from Dan and Dave.

However, on Magic Café, someone said that is is the curve in the spine that makes Porper Clip so good compared to cheap card guards.

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
That really looks nice. I've been thinking about getting a second Porper, so perhaps I get one from Dan and Dave.

However, on Magic Café, someone said that is is the curve in the spine that makes Porper Clip so good compared to cheap card guards.

Really? That's interesting.. I don't really see how that works, but okay!

Apr 9, 2008
Malaysia
I just know dan & dave have come out with a card clip!

Anyone already purchase? Can give some comment about it? What different with normal joe popper card clip?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results