Classic force on Animals!

Just a FUN topic. I have been doing magic for around 10 years. I have had a lot of opportunity to perform for people who have pets around. A lot of times i will perform some sort of effect where i classic force to an animal. Its pretty easy to do and a lot of fun for the spectator.

Has anyone here ever classic forced to an animal?

Dec 18, 2007
Northampton, MA - USA
Several well known performers have done this as part of their stage act, especially when they introduce the idea of an animal's "psychic sense" about things. One act that used to frequent the Castle, even used a one way force deck and in some instances a Svengali deck for doing such bits, so that the critter had a far more free range of choice (as far as the audience's perspective goes).

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
That hilarious....never thought of classic forcing an animal for part of an act. Craig made me think about one of the gimmicked decks I use called a Mirage deck that I might be able to use differently now. Thanks Craig :) The way I've been practicing my classic force lately is with my 4 year old. She thinks it is a fun game just to keep reaching in and picking a card. I get at least 10 tries before the "game" gets old. However, 8 times out of 10 I get it on her and the other times she is off by one or two cards. Needless to say, those of you with kids, give it a go some if you have no other way of getting some practice trying to classic force.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results