Click Change Angles?

Sep 1, 2007
How are the angles on the click change? It says in the description that it can be done surrounded. Is that true? I saw a video of someone doing it and they flashed something because of the angle it was at. Wont the card be showing for a little at least from the side angles? I cant see this being done surrounded. So how bad are the angles? They seem to say they arent a problem at all.

I have always loved the effect of the snap change, but I never perform it because of the angles. I got the impression that this was an angle-free snap change. Is it? And what are your general opinions toward this change?

Thanks,
~Alex

Sep 1, 2007
It can be done surrounded but that doesnt mean its "angle-free". Dont mix those two. So it can be done surrounded but there are some angels you need to watch out for.

Could you elaborate on that? I don't understand. If you're surrounded, people can see it from all angles. If it's not angle free how can it be done surrounded?

Are the angles on this any better than those with the regular snap change?

Sep 1, 2007
Very, very true. Enough said about that.

Zeus

I don't plan on doing it surrounded. I really have no idea why they advertize it that way. I just want to know how bad the angles are. Are they any better than on a regular snap change?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results