Coin Battle!!!

Hey guys!

I really want to do a Coin battle with someone here, so if anyone wants to battle hit me up a PM.

The kind of battle I want to do is a coins across showing THREE COINS but really only having TWO COINS. You can have the coins already on the table or preferable produce them one at a time.
The routine can be a maximum of 3mins no more but can be less.
Editing can be allowed but please don't do any camera editing during the effect, only have a title at the beginning and your name and the source at the end. Music is encouraging to have cause I like to have some kind of music when I watch a non-verbal effect.
Be as clear as possible when showing the routine, cause some people don't have sound on their camera or it's just very quiet.

I think that's everything I needed to say, just hit me a PM or message me here for any questions.
Thanks guys! Can't wait to battle the most of you!

-Joey

Sep 1, 2007
California
Showing three coins but only having two? Not so sure I'm getting this at all. I would much rather just perform a coin routine that's less than 2-3 minutes, and have us go at it with just that. Reply back or PM me if you're interested. I'll just do a little in the hands thing with some coins I have

Yeah sorry for the confusion. Basically I want to do a 3 coin coins across but only using two coins. So pretty much you have to use a 2 for 3 count with coins creating the illusion that you have 3. Make sense? lol

Sep 1, 2007
California
Lol I'm very much an economical performer, so I would never use the two for three count. I don't even include it in any of my performing routines. Maybe you want to name your coin battle differnetly next time, naming it solely on the move you want to use or something? Not sure how many people it would attract being that specific tho

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results