Coin through pinball machine glass

Oct 16, 2007
what do you think ? i dont have a method yet but think how cool that would be i have a few ideas but exposure is against the rules so i cant tell .but i want help brianstorming ideas,but we cant do it here cause the exposure thing.pm me to help brianstorm

thanks, illusion

Sep 1, 2007
if this could be impromptu it would be cool as hell and u can make it really funny
"oh, i dont like using that little slot, i put my coins into the game"
lol
but umm, this could be awsome
i know a few people that own one, but i doubt theyd let me tinker with it

Sep 3, 2007
Canada, Quebec
these are tricks that ive come up with,but hav eno method or only a few ideas
i thought this would be intresting to post,so icould get your feedback
ill be posting like this...well heres an example

sinful- cion through soda can

my main idea was the reflection principle ,so the cion was already there

cion through pinball machine glass

Maybe you should start writting "coin" :D

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Perhaps a PK ring if there is an opening in the glass somewhere...

Also it may wreck the machine, that would be good to check into...
...not a cool trick when you have to pay to fix it...

j

Oct 16, 2007
alright i have an idea.i bet u could control that lil silver ball to the top of the glass with a pk ring kinda unrelated but it just popped in my head.the ball might not be magnetic so you would have to pret-est b4 u did any tricks.as for the muscle pass that was kinda hard to understand.will u repeat ?

alright i have an idea.i bet u could control that lil silver ball to the top of the glass with a pk ring kinda unrelated but it just popped in my head.the ball might not be magnetic so you would have to pret-est b4 u did any tricks.as for the muscle pass that was kinda hard to understand.will u repeat ?

u put 1 hand into the machine and 1 out, do the muscle pass out side...{u know what i mean with out exposure....}.

Sep 2, 2007
probably only a good TV effect. (you're on T.V. so you can rig these things up) but maybe you use a diamond to cut a hole JUST big enough for the coin, then place the quarter in, catching it with youyr P.K. ring at JUSt the right moment. then you wait there, hand on the machine, ask for someone's quarter, then just pick up thier quarter witht he P.K. ring, and drop the pre-made one inside!.

Note: Technically not exposure scince it;s a concept and not a published effect.

Oct 16, 2007
maybe u could slip a coin into that lil thing that u pull back and fire the ball out of so it will ummm i dont know where this is giong...be in the machine....

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
or perhaps if the plunger was metal, you could magnetize it with a big rare earth magnet, so that the ball would stick to the plunger. Then I suppose you would have to make that into a trick, otherwise you would just have a ball stuck to a plunger....

Sep 1, 2007
Cleveland, Ohio
probably only a good TV effect. (you're on T.V. so you can rig these things up) but maybe you use a diamond to cut a hole JUST big enough for the coin, then place the quarter in, catching it with youyr P.K. ring at JUSt the right moment. then you wait there, hand on the machine, ask for someone's quarter, then just pick up thier quarter witht he P.K. ring, and drop the pre-made one inside!.

Note: Technically not exposure scince it;s a concept and not a published effect.
You cant pick up a regular quarter witha pk ring, theyre not magnetic.

Oct 16, 2007
im might just invest like 100 in a used machine and gimmick it..but think if u did this in your local restraunt for a really hot girl,with an un gimmicked machine....... we have to figure this out IT WOULD BE LIKE A CRISS ANGEL TRICK WITH OUT THE EDITS !!!

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Hmmm, I'm thinking of a way that involves pre-placing the coin inside of the machine, to the glass, covering it somehow (so that the audience can't see it) taking a coin in hand, placing it over the spot of the pre-placed coin, slamming down on it, and palm away the coin in hand.

Oct 16, 2007
but that reaches our problem again........how to get the coin pre placed . maybe we could do this with a prize grab machine

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results