Coin Thru Bottle Purchase Advice

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
Ok, I've been fascinated by the CTB plot, just because I love putting a coin into something, for example coin thru soda can, coin thru drinking glass, etc. and so I really want to buy a coin thru bottle DVD. But I really am not sure which.

My top consideration is Impervious DVD, which is followed by Sealed and Stuck, and Factory Sealed, and my 3rd consideration is Abyss Revolutionary CTB (although I'm not sure if it's done with a glass or plastic bottle)

So can you guys tell me what you thnk of each one, and how they compare to each other. Also how thet compare.

If you think you know a CTB that's better than the ones I mentioned please mention it and why you like it more. BTW I want a coin thru plastic bottle, so unless the glass bottle effect works with plastic, I don't really want it, for now, maybe later.

Thanks in advance.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
While there are other members who can give you information on the other CIB's, I can give you some info on Abyss.

Abyss isn't a one-trick effect, it contains information on how to perform many different effects using multiple methods taught in the booklet. It comes with any gimmick(s) that you might need for performing the effects, and goes into great detail explaining all the various different methods.

As far as I am concerned, Abyss is the closest ting to a "Beginners guide" to CIB's that you will find. Considering the relatively low price of the effect, and the amount of information gained, I HIGHLY recommend this effect!

Hope that helped,
TDA

P.S. Abyss is coin through plastic bottle. If you or anyone else has any questions, feel free to PM me!

Sep 1, 2007
I always get caught while doing bullet and I do it perfectly.

Don't get bullet.

Factory sealed is nice, but I don't have much experience with performing it or having any other CIBS.

Sep 3, 2007
Knoxville, TN
Factory Sealed is the first Coin Thru Bottle effect that I have ever purchased and I must say that I'm extremely impressed with it, to the point that there really is no need for me to shop around anymore concerning the CTB plot. It just works great for me. Definitely worth the money.

Oct 12, 2007
sealed n stuck

I have sealed n stuck,in my opinion its very good .You see the coin going in the bottle and falling to the bottom,you can let people examine it afterwords.the clean-up is easy and your left clean.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results