Coins Across and Bill Change

Sep 22, 2007
Hey you guys im looking for a cool bill change like greed or a good coins across routine and a place to buy the gimmick becuase i want to make one order so ya and where can i get old silver dollars. Any suggestions highly appreciated.

Thanks
Adam

Sep 1, 2007
Melbourne
A standard bill change is totally cool and an ungimmicked coins across is even cooler.....
that totally saves you lots of $$$

Sep 22, 2007
ok but i need the gimmick for it and want to make one order instead of waiting for the order watch it then order again soooo. thats why im relucatant

Jan 11, 2008
New york
Hey you guys im looking for a cool bill change like greed or a good coins across routine and a place to buy the gimmick becuase i want to make one order so ya and where can i get old silver dollars. Any suggestions highly appreciated.

Thanks
Adam

I do a coins across but i never thought of changing the four coins into a dollar bill i don't know if thats what you meant but PIPI you get the credit.

I have a book called "SWITCH unfolding the $100 bill change" with over 60
bill change techniques and routines you can pick and chose from. by John Lovick

as for the gimmick I use two thumb tips...one made of soft rubber with finger prints and all,and the regular hard thumb tip....I like to "JAM" the hard thumb tip into the soft one so now you have a thumb tip with great grip when holding paper money.
as for coins you can go to www.GoldenEaglecoins.com

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
A great bill switch is Daniel Garcia's Twisted, from his Daniel Garcia Project Series (sorry can't remember which DVD it's on). It's impromptu and visual.

As for a good coins across, CoinOne is a great gimmicked one. If you're looking for something simple, clean, and visual, pick up ThreeFry from the 1on1 section here.

David

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
i'd have to agree, if you want easy, effective, gimmickless tricks then go with daniel garcias 'twisted' of vol. 1 and threefry from the 1on1's... if you want a coins across thats more advanced go for 'coinone' by homer liwag.... it does require a gimmick but if you put the time and effort in, it looks incredible.. :D

Sep 22, 2007
hey thanks for all the suggestions agian i want to mkae one order dgp1 and coinone but i must no the gimmick i need so when i recieve the dvd and watch it i wont have to wait to order the gimmick then start practicing so ya thanks alot though

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results