Coins Through Table

I've been playing with a 3 coin version of the classic coins through table effect.

Anyone think using 4 coins is just overkill?

I did post a few tips on Coins Through Table that I picked up from the local magic club:

http://www.coinmagictricksblog.com/learn-coin-magic-tricks/video/coins-through-table/

four coins is not overkill because I do Slydini's six coins + ring thru table, and all I can say is that the audience only left to speechless cuz there's nothing to say when performed right. Perhalf you can do kangaroo coins from Dai Vernon.

Aug 2, 2008
Cincinnati
I do agree it can get boring after 4, for myself included. I like 3 as it seems to be a good number for something like this. And I still think Tim Feher's version is the my absolute favorite. I have absolutely no clue has he does it. But it looks soooo good. Mickey Silver is...well...it's Mickey Silver. He's the man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 25, 2012
Hi, I saw of your coin throw table magic.You've been playing with a 3 coin version of the classic coins through table effect.
It is very interesting tricks for a coin magician.
I am very-very like it.

Sadad

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 12, 2011
Yeah Slydini got a really good coins trough table routine, i met lennart green last night and he said that he have his own variation on slydinis coins trough table described on his new dvd Masterfile.

I don't think that it's a case of what's best between using either 3 or 4 coins - I think what you need to adopt is a different approach to each penetration in order to retain people's interest (or, simply to stay one step ahead).

The last coin, irrespective of whether it's the 3rd or 4th, should also have some kind of climax to indicate it's the conclusion of the effect - anything from having the coin drop into a spectator's hand; or all coins penetrating back upwards through the table instead, etc.

Apr 30, 2012
Yeah Slydini got a really good coins trough table routine, i met lennart green last night and he said that he have his own variation on slydinis coins trough table described on his new dvd Masterfile.

Holy Crap! you met lennart green!!!!!!

Dec 29, 2011
And I still think Tim Feher's version is the my absolute favorite. I have absolutely no clue has he does it. But it looks soooo good.

I have no way of knowing for sure, but I believe it uses four coins, the 4th starting in his lap.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results