Coins

Dec 26, 2007
Hi, i've been doing coin magic for a couple of months but only really basic. I'm really enjoying it and would like to further my knowledge so i was wondering what would be better, the modern coin magic DVD with Ben Salinas or The modern coin magic book by Bobo.

Thanks in advance

Kieran

Aug 31, 2007
I personally don't own the DVD so I don't know the quality of it, but the book is dirt cheap so any coin worker should have at least one copy of it. You have to keep in mind that this book is pretty old so if you're looking for the newest hip jive turkey coin trick this is not the place to go. It is a book though that will show you some of the basics along with some more advanced techniques.

If you want a good place to go to for coin magic check out Dan Watkins site over at www.coinvanish.com he's got a wealth of good information over there.

-Sypris

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
Hi, i've been doing coin magic for a couple of months but only really basic. I'm really enjoying it and would like to further my knowledge so i was wondering what would be better, the modern coin magic DVD with Ben Salinas or The modern coin magic book by Bobo.

Thanks in advance

Kieran
DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM MAGIC MAKERS.. get bobo's modern coin mgic...

Sep 24, 2007
Actually, i've heard that magic makers has actually done a good job on the bobo dvd's. i don't support their work ethics, but i 've heard the tape is fine.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Yes, I've seen great reviews of it. I also have 40 Ways to Force a Card, and Hotshot Color Changes (got both as bonuses from Penguin), and they're great DVDs. They're a tad bit boring, but the material on them is great. I have no problem with the DVDs, it's Magic Makers work ethics. Oh well, I guess. I stopped buying from them a long time ago, and I doubt there will be a time when I will continue to buy from them. However, if you get them for free, there's nothing wrong with taking one of their DVDs.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results