Coming up with your own tricks

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
hi everyone i was just wondering if u have made any tricks how you well should i say approched making them because when ever i try to i always end out going into something i already know anyway tell me what you think and about your tricks.

From the sounds of it, you are pretty new to magic. Either that or I might just be judging based on the way you typed the question...

But anyways, your effects will develop with time.

A lot of people create things differently. I don't usually sit down and try to come up with a trick. I am a song writer also, and whenever I try and just write a song, It isn't as good as one that was fueled by an emotion or an event in my life.

Same goes with magic, if I sit down and try to create something, it generally isn't going to be great, but if you just fool around with things you might edventually think of something.

Creativity is something some people are born with and it is also something some people have to work to come up with.

Good luck on your effects your working on right now.

bentley

Elite Member
Nov 23, 2007
To be honest I have stumbled upon two color changes. The other three or four just popped in my head and I tried them out and they worked. So for me mine all happened just by mistake or without me really trying to think of a trick. Weird to me.

Dec 21, 2007
isle of wight uk
i've thought up of a few tricks using the gaff deck but thats what the decks made for so i cannot take credit for that.

but you will realise when you've made your own effect as you will buy an amazing trick and you'll instantly start thinking how can i make it better

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results