Compliments to Theory11

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Another thread got closed, in regards to Ellusionist. This thread is not to revive that one.

I had forgotten about the Water cards. When I originally saw them, I was going to buy some just to support the charity but then I got distracted and forgot about them.

Lyle posted some numbers in that other thread in regards to what that deck has managed to raise and I just wanted to take a moment to say one thing:

Nice freakin' work, Theory11. That's really awesome.

I think it's really easy for us to forget how much privilege we have as first world citizens. Even in buying that deck, that's a really minimal amount of effort but it can do so much good. I'm impressed that Theory11 has done this.

That kind of money being raised for a good cause is seriously just great.

Let's all try to keep in mind this sort of thing as we progress as magicians, and hope that we can make this much of a difference in the world.

yyyyyyy

Elite Member
Apr 7, 2012
It's inspiring to see Theory 11 using its resources to contribute to a higher cause rather than just the community of performers and card enthusiasts. It just goes to show you, any following of people has the capacity to make a difference in one way or another and Theory 11 has decided to use that following for the benefit of others. A noble cause from a great company, what more could we ask for. I agree with Christopher, great job Theory 11.

Aug 30, 2012
I think it is profound to see not only a large company like Theory11 but also everyone here. The professionals, hobbyists, amateurs, and everyone in between coming together to reach out and make a difference. It takes an open heart to give like they have with the water decks and all of the card magicians, manipulators, collectors, and gamblers have helped make countless lives better one deck at a time.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results