Confirmation of order from the Archive?

TaylorF

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2013
Texas
Hi all,
I just used my points to buy a deck from The Archive. It said I would get an email shortly, but its been a good 3 or 4 hours, and I received no email. I had placed an order form the store buying Artisans minutes before, and got that confirmation email seconds after placing the order. I just thought to ask because I wanted to make sure my order was confirmed. When I go to my account under the orders, it says that the deck is "Preparing Shipment" and is shown to be paid fro, but there was no email confirmation or emailed receipt. Any info would help!
Thanks.

Brendan H.(4)

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
I remember getting a confirmation before when buying a deck from The Archives, but I didn't when I bought another one recently (early last week). If you go into your "accounts" and see a order number for that deck you purchase, that should be all good. I think that's honestly all that matters is that the order exist in your "accounts". I hope that helps.

venom546

Elite Member
Mar 11, 2013
I recently bought a deck in the archive and for the order confirmation, it took maybe a day or two for me to get it. I don't remember exactly but it does not take a couple of hours lol. I expected that at first but then realized it would take a while so be patient is all I can say :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results