Confused about Pressure?

May 13, 2009
I was thinking about buying Pressure, and before I spent 20 bucks on it I had a quick question... Can you really hand it to the spectator for examination? I've been trying to figure it out myself, and got the basic effect down, but it isn't examinable! Does the Download really show you how to put the finishing touches on the trick?

May 31, 2008
I was thinking about buying Pressure, and before I spent 20 bucks on it I had a quick question... Can you really hand it to the spectator for examination? I've been trying to figure it out myself, and got the basic effect down, but it isn't examinable! Does the Download really show you how to put the finishing touches on the trick?

Yes you can, but you there are a few moves which must be done to accomplish the ending of the effect.

Last edited by a moderator:
The cleanup for Pressure is easy...kinda!

I love this effect. I bought it and was using it for shows in 2 days. It is awesome! The only cleanup issue involves ... "moisture", but while the effect is freaking out your spectator you can resolve it...trust me this works. My advice...get this effect...use it. You won't regret it!

Ed Tobey aka Tobini
tobini.com

Jul 27, 2008
Geneva, Ohio
So let me get this straight, I've been looking at that trick for a while now and am wondereing if it really is worth getting. Is there a way where the cell phone is in the balloon, or would it be better to clean up before you hand the cell phone over??? Im trying to be discrete.

By the way, i have my own version of pressure as well :D

May 31, 2008
So let me get this straight, I've been looking at that trick for a while now and am wondereing if it really is worth getting. Is there a way where the cell phone is in the balloon, or would it be better to clean up before you hand the cell phone over??? Im trying to be discrete.

By the way, i have my own version of pressure as well :D

I say get it. It's a great effect. However one thing you have to remember, it may seem easy, but you'll have to practice it a lot or else it will be easy to figure it out for spectator.

Also: thanks for editing my post Zach. I didn't know the right way to put it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results