Control Download

Jan 26, 2008
Like a lot of other people who ordered this download, I've been having problems with it. I sent customer service a ticket last night, and they have yet to respond. And since I'm new to this site (yesterday was literally the first time I've heard of it) I'm not really familiar with how they run things. What are the chances they'll give me an extra 4 or so tries to download it?

I bought the DVD too, but I really, really can't wait a week to learn this trick.

Like a lot of other people who ordered this download, I've been having problems with it. I sent customer service a ticket last night, and they have yet to respond. And since I'm new to this site (yesterday was literally the first time I've heard of it) I'm not really familiar with how they run things. What are the chances they'll give me an extra 4 or so tries to download it?

I bought the DVD too, but I really, really can't wait a week to learn this trick.

The same thing happened to me, usually customer services reply within 12 hours (Business), but its about 1pm Saturday there, and I dont think Saturday is a business day. Im waiting on a reply to.... (And Im going on holiday in 1 hour 20mins as well :( )

Cheers, Tom

Oct 24, 2007
T11 is quick to respond to things. Such as Wayne replying himself to your problem. WOOT!

Wayne hasn't ever talked to me, you must be *special* and not in a bad way. :p (rofl) Anyway, you'll get your download, T11 will take care of you.

Tyler

P.S. Sorry about the tickets Wayne. I'm going to buy "Control" today and hopefully that will pay them off. I couldn't last night cause the T11 page wouldn't load. Guess lots of people were on. But we got those tickets covered.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results