Control :: DVD Cover

Hey guys, I was browsing through just a bunch of different websites, and you know how you get lost and you just kind of randomly end up at a site, well this is what happened to me.

I found myself looking at the cover of control at Wayne Houchin's website, and All I have to say is that... DAM! The cover is tight looking.

Here take a look:

www.waynehouchin.com

have fun!

Nov 8, 2007
Very cool DVD box. I can't wait for this effect. I pretty much never buy something the day it's released, but Houchin has built up a lot of credibility with me with the effects he's released, and this is one effect I'm thrilled about.

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Add a few bloody thumbtips and a blood-stained cloth and make the feet more dirty and you have the Cover for the next SAW movie. "SAW V: Control" :D

Nice cover...

Nov 25, 2007
After looking at the DVD cover, i realized that it is he same as a book cover(forgot which book)but they whited out the tag, and put control.Cant you guys (t11) come up with somethng unique?

After looking at the DVD cover, i realized that it is he same as a book cover(forgot which book)but they whited out the tag, and put control.Cant you guys (t11) come up with somethng unique?

Im sure there is a book with a similar cover.
What I doubt is that T11 used that same cover and just changed
what the tag said.
HIGHLY doubt it.
Awesome cover by the way!

Calvin Lauber

The only thing I find strange is that Wayne changed his entire site just to advertise Control on it...Hopefully he'll change it back after the release.

Other than that...

I'm really looking forward to the release of this. I love all of Wayne's work so this will probably, hopefully, be up on top with all of his other material...Plus, a brand new method for pulse stopping...that just turns me on.

....just kidding.

...Maybe.:p

~David Rysin

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com

The image on the front is a royalty free stock photo image. The book you are referring to probably got the image from the same source we did. Danny Garcia did the cover by the way.

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
The only thing I find strange is that Wayne changed his entire site just to advertise Control on it...Hopefully he'll change it back after the release.

Other than that...

I'm really looking forward to the release of this. I love all of Wayne's work so this will probably, hopefully, be up on top with all of his other material...Plus, a brand new method for pulse stopping...that just turns me on.

....just kidding.

...Maybe.:p

~David Rysin

David! How are you? Yes, my full site (actually a brand new one) will be up soon - with new features... I'm sure you'll like it. Will you be at camp this year?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results