Control - My Own Method

Jan 25, 2008
I have been performing this trick (with my own method) for about a year now, I have NO idea what Wayne's method is but my pulse stops... I receive very similar reactions to the trailer of "Control", but as with ALL magic tricks / illusions, showmanship is the most important aspect. Good luck all.

D

Deleted member 2755

I just deleted my old post because I realized that was your first post and I was being a jerk. :) Haha, well congrats, but not everyone knows how to make their pulse stop, and for those that do, Wayne teaches good presentation, an impromptu watch stop, "Stop" by Danny Garcia, has an interview with Dexter, and... RANDALL!!!!! So, enjoy your method, but Control is going to be sick for those of us that don't own it yet. ;)

-Doug

Jan 25, 2008
I know various ways to stop my pulse too! I even came up with my own method of stoping my pulse at my neck, but I still want to learn CONTROL. It's good to know more then one method to a trick too. That way you can't get caught because you can always use another method.

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
I came up with a totally ingenious method for Control....

I wait until 11pm tonight, enter my credit card information, download it and learn it from Wayne, with added touches from Danny, insights from Dexter, and comedy relief from Randall.

Seriously the guy put in 6 years of his life to honing this effect and road testing it. Bill Goodwin helping out on the credits along with Max Maven tells me this thing was researched to the depths of hell and back. Getting the history and credits to do even further research on your own is simply invaluable to me.

I am sure you guys who have come up with your own methods have workable methods for stopping your pulse. The real value here is not the fact that you can stop your pulse, this isn't something new or groundbreaking. The real value lies in the presentation around the effect and the lessons Wayne has learned performing this over the past 6 years. Hopefully most people can understand the the method itself is probably the least valuable lesson you will learn from this release.

--Jim

Jan 26, 2008
yeah i agree with the above poster. i am downloading right now, not becuase i dont know whow to stop my pulse, but rather Waynes take on it.

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
Mine's downloading at the minute - "32:19 minutes remaining". :D

There's always the classic way of making your pulse stop - completely foolproof, try holding your breath for more than fifteen minutes.

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
You said WATCH I reread your post and it says WATCH. It's a heart stop, as said in Podcast Numba 1.
I know its none of my business but he did put a comma so it is two different effects.

I cant wait to download Control cause im a male nurse and i want to know how he does it and to ruin my whole beleve system that i have during my 4 year training in medical school lol.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results