Control Release Party

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Ok may man, I was just cheking.

Sounds awesome.:D

Mr. Misner, I hope that this time I will say hello so maybe a few of us can session...
Sounds good. If I do go I'll make a post of what I'm wearing and what cards I'll be using. Maybe. But it would be cool to hang out with somebody.

David

PS> No need for Mister, I'm only 16.

Sep 1, 2007
California
Sounds good. If I do go I'll make a post of what I'm wearing and what cards I'll be using. Maybe. But it would be cool to hang out with somebody.

David

PS> No need for Mister, I'm only 16.

I know:D

I was just to lazy to say David, also no need to post what you are wearing just post a picture of you or shoot me a PM of the picture.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Man I just found out that I can't go. Sorry guys who were going. Maybe next time. I really need my license.

The only way I'm going is if somebody can give me a ride. *Wink wink;)*

David

Sep 1, 2007
California
Seriosly David?

That sucks major...

Maybe Kevin Ho will grace us and come down...

Doubt it.:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
Ok may man, I was just cheking.

Sounds awesome.:D

Mr. Misner, I hope that this time I will say hello so maybe a few of us can session...

ok kool,
how will i know who you are..?

oh i know. i will be with a tall guy with a mustache(my dad.)
we are both kinda big, hehe.

cant wait,

mikey

Sep 1, 2007
California
ok kool,
how will i know who you are..?

oh i know. i will be with a tall guy with a mustache(my dad.)
we are both kinda big, hehe.

cant wait,

mikey

I think I saw you at the distortion party.

Were you the guy with the blue bikes in your hand doing a carnahan once in a while?

Aug 31, 2007
I think I saw you at the distortion party.

Were you the guy with the blue bikes in your hand doing a carnahan once in a while?

we probably made eye contact but i didnt know who u where, lol.

well... just look for me and we can chill.

c ya

mikey

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Man this sucks last time I was up there it was for the Distortion party. Anybody know of a bus or something that can take me up there and back? I know that there is a train that goes into Sacramento, so if I could get a ride from the train station that would be awesome.

I might be able to get a ride up to the shop, but I may need to take the train home if that happens. Is it possible that somebody could give me a ride to the train station if there are no buses in the town?

Thanks,

David

Wayne at Grand Illusions Feb 2nd 3pm!

“It’s the truth…It’s actual. Everything is satisfactual” - zippity doo dah

Wayne Houchin will be at Grand Illusions on February 2nd at 3PM. Wayne is driving down to show us how he can stop his heart, to autograph some DVDs, and to generally be his very cool self. Come over anytime, we open at 10am and close at 6pm.
You can see details on this and other cool Grand Illusions events by checking our Google Calendar: http://www.grandillusions.com/index.php?show_aux_page=15

Did I mention that there will be cake?

- SJ

PS: Thanks xXMajiqXx for the initial post. Looking forward to seeing you and your dad! :D

Sep 1, 2007
California
we probably made eye contact but i didnt know who u where, lol.

well... just look for me and we can chill.

c ya

mikey

Sweet man, I was the Red Haired guy.

Can't wait:D

Also I might sound kinda dorky but I can do every other flourish fine, except the carnahan witch if you wouldn't mind but maybe help me with it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results