Control

Sep 1, 2007
Anyone see the control picture (I'm assuming thats what it is) on the home page? let the right side run for a picture or so and you'll see someone checking their pulse.

Subtle clues....

~Beans

A few people noticed the picture for Control on the top section of the main-page.

It even led to rumors about its release and hidden links, most, if not all, of which did not exist -- http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=2028. ;)

Cheers,
JTM

It existed but then again it didn't, it's one of those things people over-look....if your looking for the "secret link" then check our SahrpestLives clue lol.

-RA69

Sep 2, 2007
It existed but then again it didn't, it's one of those things people over-look....if your looking for the "secret link" then check our SahrpestLives clue lol.
The "hidden link" about the exact time, date, place, month, and year of the release date for Control did not exist. :D

However, I do know of the other hidden link, of which you speak. I didn't really get the music clue -- I found it through other means.

Cheers,
JTM

The "hidden link" about the exact time, date, place, month, and year of the release date for Control did not exist. :D

However, I do know of the other hidden link, of which you speak. I didn't really get the music clue -- I found it through other means.

Cheers,
JTM

Oh I didn't even notice the rumours about that, I just saw the picture that someone was referring to. But, there won't be a specific date or time released for a while I believe.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results