Control

Feb 6, 2008
Hey people.

I have one question. IS it worth of buying Control DVD?
I mean it sounds soo good but is really worth of buying it?

Thanks
Elyar

Sep 1, 2007
Hey people.

I have one question. IS it worth of buying Control DVD?
I mean it sounds soo good but is really worth of buying it?

Thanks
Elyar

yes. The only thing is that when you see the method you will kick yourself because it is simple. However I have performed the effect at two separate parties and let me tell you IT KILLS.

Juan M.

Feb 6, 2008
yes. The only thing is that when you see the method you will kick yourself because it is simple. However I have performed the effect at two separate parties and let me tell you IT KILLS.

Juan M.

one more question.please dont tell me you have to put something under your arm(one of the ways of doing it) because on the trailer it says nothing under your arm

one more question.please dont tell me you have to put something under your arm(one of the ways of doing it) because on the trailer it says nothing under your arm
Why would the trailer lie? Control does NOT require anything under the arm and is completely 100% safe.

Taken from the Control FAQ:

Q. Is this the same as that old ball under the arm Pulse Stop?
A. No-- Control is completely original, and all previous variations
of the pulse stop effect are credited in the video, with the full research
being completed with the help of Bill Goodwin & Max Maven.

Mitch

Nov 2, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
i just heard you put ball under your arm or something which is lame.
Why?
Am I the only one who is dissapointed by the exposure of "That old ball under the arm thing"? This method is tried and tested and works perfectly. Many proffesionals have used and are still using this technique. Derren Brown uses it, how is it lame? The effect is exactly the same as that of Control...the only difference is the method. The spectators wont tell the difference. "That old ball under the arm thing" used to be a secret that was protected by magicians and mentalists alike. It works, why is it lame and why is it exposed and revealed so openly? respect the art.

Feb 17, 2008
K-W, ON, Canada
People get disappointed because they seem to hope that the next trick that comes out is going to "real" magic, and are disappointed if it's extremely simple and forget the amazement they felt watching the trailer that convinced them to buy it in the first place.

If that's why you think it's "lame," then you'll probably be disappointed by Control - even though that's NOT the method and the method doesn't require any gimmicks/props etc.

Remember it's not the method that matters but how it appears to the spectators...

Feb 6, 2008
People get disappointed because they seem to hope that the next trick that comes out is going to "real" magic, and are disappointed if it's extremely simple and forget the amazement they felt watching the trailer that convinced them to buy it in the first place.

If that's why you think it's "lame," then you'll probably be disappointed by Control - even though that's NOT the method and the method doesn't require any gimmicks/props etc.

Remember it's not the method that matters but how it appears to the spectators...

yeah i would agree with you. the thing is that with the ball you cant do it anywhere anytime. you have to carry that freaking ball with you all the time.
so thats kinda "lame" but people can ask you to stop your pulse at anytime so you dont have to put ball under your arm.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results