Control

Hi this is my review of Control.

Method: The method of Control is so smart so ingeniously simply. The only thing i dont like about it is the positioning of your hands

Teaching: The teaching is great man its Wayne its gotta be good, I have a couple things to point out. He dosent really go over the hand positioning, and also Daniel dosent explain the explanation of the second method of Stop. (8/10)

Final thoughts: Control and Stop are very good effects really easy both gimmick less. I also love the idea of stopping time and stopping your pulse at the same time.

17/20

Very good

JDEN

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2007
Hi this is my review of Control.

Method: The method of Control is so smart so ingeniously simply. The only thing i dont like about it is the positioning of your hands

Teaching: The teaching is great man its Wayne its gotta be good, I have a couple things to point out. He dosent really go over the hand positioning, and also Daniel dosent explain the explanation of the second method of Stop. (8/10)

Final thoughts: Control and Stop are very good effects really easy both gimmick less. I also love the idea of stopping time and stopping your pulse at the same time.

17/20

Very good

JDEN

Thanks, you basically just told us how to do half of the effect. Take this down before anyone figures out

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 6, 2007
Ithaca, NY
Thanks, you basically just told us how to do half of the effect. Take this down before anyone figures out

Agreed. The critique of the method is practically exposure. There are ways to get your message across without divulging specific details; try the term "handling" in general. Also, if you're going to write a review, at least go through the product carefully before writing about it. Both of the issues that you brought up with the teaching were dealt with in the video. I'd take this down.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results