Cool Trick

Mar 2, 2008
Looked pretty good but that spreading of the coins thing never turns out even and doesnt look as cool. Also make a script instead of using over used muisc and it will be better

Jul 16, 2008
somewhere in New York
It looked good, but for that I wouldn't do it twice theres really no point to that. You shouldn't repeat it unless its different. Like for example an ACR it comes to the top different times in different ways, yours was the same trick 2 times pretty much. Also I think with a story that could be a lot better, music works too, but for magic I wouldn't use mainstream music.

-Nikki

Dec 12, 2009
www.asadchaudhry.com
Thanks for the feedback guys. I agree that the second phase is kinda redundant. Maybe ill record it again with a backfire for the second phase. Im kinda camera shy so i didnt really want to talk, hence the music lol. Any more feedback is appreciated

4os

Dec 12, 2009
nor cal
i have seen this trick befor but your pick up and drop off was so well executed that i needed to watch it again. yeah i think it was kinda redundant. maybe you could do it once but with more moves added in (like in the second time) and really play it off as a big deal. you can do more with less and the right timeing..

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Agreed with the whole second phase redundancy thing.

The biggest thing is just to watch smoothness - for example, watch how casually you lay down the last ace, and compare to the first three. The latter should be pretty close to the former. Also there was the slightest hint of fumbling at one or two points, although the only important one was the picking up of the first coin, because attention isn't really focussed on the sleights the other times.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results